According to Kathie Taylor, executive VP sales and marketing for Charles Tennant & Company, the acquisition of Zenitech and Charles Tennant & Company's global resources and infrastructure will enhance the sales, marketing, and new product development initiatives for the Zenitech portfolio.
What does NPDI stand for?
NPDI stands for New Product Development Initiative (Oracle)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPDI
We have 10 other meanings of NPDI in our Acronym Attic
- Network Planning and Development Group (University of Houston, TX)
- Neue Pellwormer Dampfschiffahrts GmbH (German: New Pellworm Steam Schiffahrts GmbH)
- New Professionals Discussion Group (mailing list)
- Niemann-Pick Disease Group (UK)
- Non-Profit Development Grant Program (Maine)
- Natural Platelet-Derived Growth Factor
- New Persistent Daily Headache
- No Public Deer Hunting Land (New Jersey)
- Net Private Domestic Investment
- New Product Development and Introduction (core business process)
- No Payment, Deferred Interest (financing)
- Non-Performance of Duty Because Imprisoned (US Navy)
- Non-Proliferation and Disarmament Initiative (Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty)
- Norfolk Power Distribution, Inc. (Canada)
- Number Portability Dip Indicator
- National Parliamentary Debate League
- National Professional Development Library (online library)
- New Product Development and Launch
- Nodular Poorly Differentiated Lymphoma
- Non-Preferred Drug List (prescription coverage; insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He subsequently headed all sales, marketing, customer service and new product development initiatives for the Company's market-leading tube and core business.
In these positions, he established a process safety management program, directed process engineering and lead new product development initiatives.
Geac (TSX:GAC, NASDAQ:GEAC), a global enterprise software company for Business Performance Management, announced today that it has expanded its new product development initiatives with an offshore outsourcing partnership in India.
Through the acquisition, Georgia Gulf has become well positioned in the PVC building materials industry, with its advanced raw materials technologies available to assist Royal Group with new product development initiatives.
This new headquarters not only gives us the space we need today, but allows expansion to better support our rapidly growing customer base and new product development initiatives," said Mark Jensen, CEO, Vcommerce Corporation.
The company plans to discuss details of its third quarter and year-to-date financial performance, operational achievements, and new product development initiatives.
About the Author William Bridson leads the new product development initiatives for Navitar, Inc.