This weekend, Greenock's new performing arts venue The Beacon plays host to Driving Manuel (Sunday, 1pm) followed by Butterfly Kiss (April 21) and Marco Pantani - The Pirate on May 19.
What does NPAV stand for?
NPAV stands for New Performing Arts Venue (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Network and Port Address Translation (also seen as NAPT)
- No Parking Any Time
- Novato Public Access Television (Novato, CA)
- National Patient Air Transport Hotline (medical transport)
- National Patient Air Travel Helpline
- National Park Air Tour Management Act (US Federal Aviation Administration)
- National Parang Association of Trinidad and Tobago
- National Planning Aid Unit (UK)
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Unit (Massachusetts Department of Public Health)
- Net Profit After Unusual Items
- National Pain Awareness Week (Canadian Pain Coalition; Oshawa, Ontario, Canada)
- National Plan of Action for Women (Poland)
- North Pacific Albatross Work Group
- National Physical Activity and Weight Loss Survey (US)
- Nurse Practitioner Association of Western New York
- National Plan of Action for Women in TAFE (Technical and Further Education) (Australia)
- National Programme of Action for Youth
- N-Propyl Bromide
- Napalm Bomb (Ace Combat game)
- National Parks Board (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But in June, the Walton Family Foundation released a letter stating that it would not be the lead sponsor of a new performing arts venue unless that venue was built in Bentonville.
Saugus and Canyon high schools are scheduled to get new performing arts venues within the next five years; in the meantime, this collaborative effort will allow current students to work on a real stage.