YRC Regional Transportation, based in Akron, OH is comprised of New Penn Motor Express and the USF companies -- USF Holland, USF Reddaway, USF Bestway and USF Glen Moore.
What does NPME stand for?
NPME stands for New Penn Motor Express (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPME
We have 1 other meaning of NPME in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Products and Medicinal Chemistry
- Navigation Projects Management Committee (Australia)
- New People Media Centre (Nairobi, Kenya)
- NEXRAD Program Management Committee
- Nocturnal Post-absorptive Muscle Catabolism
- National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
- Nite Patent Microorganisms Depositary (Japan Patent Office)
- Native Plant Materials Development Program (US DOI)
- Navy Professional Military Education (US Navy)
- New Pacific Music Ensemble (New Zealand)
- National Processing Management Group (Phoenix, AZ)
- NATO Patriot Management Group
- North Peel Media Group (Canada)
- Number Pooling Management Group (US FCC)
- National Primary Mental Health Care Network (Australia)
- Naga Peoples Movement for Human Rights
- National Postal Mail Handlers Union
- National Patient Master Index (est. 1994; Singapore Ministry of Health)
- Network Platform Management Information
- Non-Profit Management Institute (Dakota State University; Madison, SD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Life is good Pumpkin Festival sponsors included Four Points by Sheraton, the official hotel of Life is good Festivals, UPS, Citizens Bank, Newland Communities, New Penn Motor Express, the official pumpkin hauler, Olivia's Organics, Village Candle, Annie's Homegrown and Annie's Naturals, Braver P.
Through its brands including Yellow Transportation, Roadway Express, Reimer Express, USF, New Penn Motor Express and Meridian IQ, Yellow Roadway provides a wide range of asset and non-asset-based transportation services.
The USF companies will join New Penn Motor Express to form YRC Regional Transportation headed by Jim Staley, former President of the Roadway Group.
Upon the closing of the transaction, the following individuals will lead the key divisions of the combined entity and report directly to Zollars: --Jim Staley, current President of the Roadway Group, will become President of the Yellow Roadway regional companies which will include New Penn Motor Express, USF Holland, USF Reddaway, USF Dugan and USF Bestway.
Through solid results of all its subsidiaries including Yellow Transportation, Roadway Express, New Penn Motor Express, Reimer Express and Meridian IQ, Yellow Roadway Corporation has more than doubled its revenues while maintaining strong independent brands.
However, we are pleased to know that our customers will receive excellent service by selecting New Penn Motor Express for their Northeast regional shipments.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2004 New Penn Motor Express, Inc.