In addition, today President Bush announced the Emergency Plan's New Partners Initiative to help faith-based and community organizations in the developing world have access to American assistance, with grants for prevention and care services.
What does NPI stand for?
NPI stands for New Partners Initiative (est. 2005)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPI
We have 200 other meanings of NPI in our Acronym Attic
- National Provider Identifier
- Natural Products, Inc. (Grinnell, IA)
- Negative Polarity Item (linguistics)
- Net Profits Interest
- Network Printer Interface
- Network Provider Interface
- Network Provisioning Interface
- Neuro Psychiatric Inventory
- Neuropsychiatric Institute (UCLA)
- Neutral Particle Imager
- New Patient In
- New Politics Institute (various locations)
- New Product Initiative (various companies)
- New Product Introduction
- Nextel Partners, Inc. (wireless telecommunications joint venture)
- Nickel Pig Iron
- Nikon Precision, Inc. (Belmont, CA)
- Nippon Paper Industries (Japan)
- Nippon Photography Institute (Japan)
- Nissei Plastic Industrial (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
President Bush launched the $200 million New Partners Initiative on World AIDS Day 2005 and announced the first round of grants on World AIDS Day 2006.
Safe Harbor for Forward Looking Statements Certain sections of this press release contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties concerning the release date of the company's mid-market offerings and roll out of new partners initiatives and the adoption of the company's new mid market offerings.