The New Orleans to Memphis (reverse dates noted with asterisk) dates include March 19, April 9*April 16, and May 7*, 2011.
What does NOME stand for?
NOME stands for New Orleans to Memphis (freight train symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOME
- New Orleans Musicians Clinic (est. 1998)
- North Oakland Medical Centers (Michigan)
- New Orleans Music Convention Association
- North Osetian Mission of Christian Charity (est. 1990; Russia)
- North Ossetian Mission of Christian Compassion (est. 1990; Russia)
- Operation of the IESG/IAB Nominating and Recall Committees Working Group (IETF)
- New Orleans Metropolitan Convention and Visitors Bureau
- National Office Machine Dealers Association
- National Officer on Medical Education
- Non-Minelike Echo
- Northeastern Ontario Medical Education Corporation (now Northern Ontario School of Medicine; Canada)
- Not On Master Equipment List
- Nancy Owens Memorial Foundation
- None of My Freakin' Business (polite form)
- North Otago Motor Group (New Zealand)
- Non-Methane Hydrocarbon Intercomparison Experiment
- New Orleans Musicians Hurricane Relief Fund
- Naval Operational Medicine Institute (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 (1913) More than twenty motorists joined "The Good Roads Boosters Auto Tour" at McComb for their drive to Jackson in support of the building of a year-round highway from New Orleans to Memphis.
New tours for 2004 include the Dixie Explorer, taking in the Deep South, from New Orleans to Memphis, Nashville and Savannah; Atlantic Canada, discovering Nova Scotia's fishing villages; and New York to Hollywood, via Washington DC, Chicago, Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon.