Legal and business publisher Dolan Media (Minneapolis, MN), the producer of such titles as "Lawyers Weekly" and "Daily Journal of Commerce," and the parent of Counsel Press (New York), New Orleans Publishing Group (Metairie, LA), Legal Communications Corp.
What does NOPG stand for?
NOPG stands for New Orleans Publishing Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOPG
- New Options Petroleum Energy Conservation Act
- Non-Oil Power Exporting Countries
- Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council
- New Opportunities in Physical Education and Sport (UK)
- Non-Occupational Pesticide Exposure Study
- Northern Hemisphere Climate-Process Land-Surface Experiment
- Naval Oceanographic Processing Facility
- Neurite Outgrowth-Promoting Factor
- New Orleans Police Foundation (now New Orleans Police and Justice Foundation; New Orleans, LA)
- Nation of Pro Gamers (gaming clan)
- Northwest Oil Painters Guild (Vancouver, WA)
- Nebraska Office of Public Health
- Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital (Philippines)
- Notice Of Public Hearing
- National Office of Public Health Genomics (CDC)
- National Organization of Public Health Nursing
- National Organization of Professional Hispanic Natural Resources Conservation Service Employees (US Department of Agriculture)
- Nordic Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (Sweden)
- New Orleans Planning Initiative (Department of City and Regional Planning; Cornell University)
- Nopaging (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other Dolan properties include "Mississippi Business Journal" (Jackson, MS), New Orleans Publishing Group (New Orleans, LA), Lawyers Weekly, Inc.
The Daily Journal of Commerce will become part of Dolan Media's New Orleans Publishing Group, whose flagship is the weekly New Orleans CityBusiness.
Boston, MA), New Orleans Publishing Group (New Orleans, LA), Legal Communications Corp.
Earlier this month, Dolan completed the purchase of New Orleans Publishing Group (Metarie, LA).
the company's founder and controlling shareholder, will remain as a consultant to New Orleans Publishing Group (NOPG) and will become a shareholder in Dolan Media.