Police Chief Gary Gemme (2006) -- Former Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist (2005) -- The New Orleans Police Foundation (2005) Since the HopeLine program was created in 1995, Verizon Wireless has supported the domestic violence prevention and awareness efforts of law enforcement and government agencies in communities nationwide.
What does NOPF stand for?
NOPF stands for New Orleans Police Foundation (now New Orleans Police and Justice Foundation; New Orleans, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOPF
We have 1 other meaning of NOPF in our Acronym Attic
- Notice of Potential Eligibility (workers' compensation)
- Nowhere On Planet Earth
- New Options Petroleum Energy Conservation Act
- Non-Oil Power Exporting Countries
- Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council
- New Opportunities in Physical Education and Sport (UK)
- Non-Occupational Pesticide Exposure Study
- Northern Hemisphere Climate-Process Land-Surface Experiment
- Naval Oceanographic Processing Facility
- Neurite Outgrowth-Promoting Factor
- Nation of Pro Gamers (gaming clan)
- New Orleans Publishing Group
- Northwest Oil Painters Guild (Vancouver, WA)
- Nebraska Office of Public Health
- Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital (Philippines)
- Notice Of Public Hearing
- National Office of Public Health Genomics (CDC)
- National Organization of Public Health Nursing
- National Organization of Professional Hispanic Natural Resources Conservation Service Employees (US Department of Agriculture)
- Nordic Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pennington moved aggressively to weed out corrupt cops, got a business-citizen New Orleans Police Foundation to help him out, hired consultants familiar with New York City's reforms, opened a new crime lab, upgraded hiring standards and added new officers.
Shell's generous donation to the New Orleans Police Foundation will go a long way toward helping the brave men and women of New Orleans Police Department and other first responders re-equip, re-build and restore their lives,"' said Wolbrette.
2 million in contributions to various agencies, including: - United Way for Greater New Orleans - Children's Hospital New Orleans - New Orleans Police Foundation - Project Rebuild Plaquemines Parish - Vermilion Parish School Board - Cameron Parish Sheriff Relief Fund - Senate District 1 relief fund in St.
500,000 Donation to New Orleans Police Foundation for Housing NEW ORLEANS, Jan.
The inaugural HopeLine Law Enforcement Partnership Award was presented in March to the New Orleans Police Foundation and the Domestic Violence Task Force of the New Orleans Police Department.
NEW ORLEANS -- The New Orleans Police Foundation (NOPF), a non-profit organization that provides essential support to the New Orleans Police Department today announced it has been awarded two major grants totaling $200,000 to fund a public education program for Project Safe Neighborhoods.