The New Orleans Neighborhood Development Collaborative, a nonprofit community organizing, community planning and development organization focused on revitalizing the Central City neighborhood.
What does NONDC stand for?
NONDC stands for New Orleans Neighborhood Development Collaborative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Non-Commissioned Officer (US military)
- Noncommunications Electronics Countermeasures
- Noncommunications Jamming
- Non Contained
- Non Conveyable (warehouse transportation)
- National Organization of Nurses with Disabilities
- Naturally Occurring Neuronal Death
- Negative Replies Neither Required Nor Desired
- No-Observed-Nephrotoxic-Effect Level (toxicology)
- Non-Electric (firing system for explosives)
- Northern Negros State College of Science and Technology (Philippines)
- Non-Expiring (relating to protective orders; NCIC form datum)
- Nevada Organization of Nurse Leaders
- New Orleans New Music Ensemble (Louisiana)
- Non-Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical
- North of Panhandle Neighborhood Association (San Francisco, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summer Reading and Feeding Program (Arkansas) * American Red Cross -- Louisiana Capital Area Chapter-Disaster Services Generator (Louisiana) * New Orleans Neighborhood Development Collaborative -- Technical and Financial Support (New Orleans) * Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra -- Early Explorers (Corporate) * Tunica County Soil and Water Conservation District -- Conservation Library (Mississippi) * Plymouth Public Library Corporation -- Literacy Technology Learning Center (Massachusetts) * Brattleboro Retreat -- Meadows Educational Center Renovation Project (Vermont) * Scriba Fire Corp.