Since that time, the City of New Orleans Mosquito and Termite Control Board has received a number of reports of FST infestations outside this documented distribution.
What does NOMTCB stand for?
NOMTCB stands for New Orleans Mosquito and Termite Control Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Nuclear Operations Management System
- Nuclear Operations Monitoring System
- National Organization Mobilized to Stop Glutamate
- Nonoperative Management of Splenic Injuries
- National Operational Meteorological Satellite System
- Naval Oceanographic & Meteorological Support System
- North of Market Senior Services (San Francisco, CA)
- Port of Moss, Norway (port code)
- National Organization on Male Sexual Victimization (now MaleSurvivor; US)
- Not on My Time
- New Opera and Musical Theater Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Naval Ordnance Missile Test Station
- No One Mourns the Wicked
- New Orleans Macintosh Users Group (Louisiana)
- Native Outer Membrane Vesicles
- Not on My Watch
- New Order Nation (Revolution X gaming clan)
- Nike Outdoor Nationals (National Scholastic Sports Foundation)
- Nones (Latin: Nones)
- Notice of Noncompliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Messenger of the New Orleans Mosquito and Termite Control Board has been studying 18 colonies of Formosan termites living in a 31-acre park just north of the French Quarter.
During the last hurricane, a group estimated our trees are worth around $700 million," said Ed Bordes, director of the city-funded New Orleans Mosquito and Termite Control Board.