Tickets for the Saturday and Sunday concerts are available throughout the New Orleans metropolitan area.
What does NOMA stand for?
NOMA stands for New Orleans Metropolitan Area (New Orleans, LA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NOMA
We have 23 other meanings of NOMA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Original Motor (vehicle advertisements)
- Notice of Modification
- Noua Ordine Mondiala (Romanian: New World Order)
- Novus Ordo Missae (Mass of Paul VI)
- Number of Methods
- Purchases by the Quartermaster, Headquarters, US Marine Corps
- National Office Management Association
- National Online Media Association
- National Organization of Minority Architects
- Nevada Osteopathic Medical Association
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- Nippon Omni-Management Association (Japan)
- Non-Overlapping Magisteria (Stephen Jay Gould)
- North of Market Street (San Francisco, California area)
- North Of Massachusetts Avenue (Washington, DC)
- Northern Ontario Mathematics Association
- National Office Managers Association of America (Dallastown, PA)
- National Oriental Medicine Accreditation Agency
- Northern Manhattan Arts Alliance (New York, NY)
- National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood (Married with Children)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are ready for this," said Tim Doody, the president of the regional levee board covering much of the New Orleans metropolitan area, which takes over the operation of the hurricane defenses once the corps has completed them.
The Greater New Orleans Foundation is the community foundation serving the 13-parish Greater New Orleans metropolitan area.
Housing shortage Housing losses and a large renter population pose unique recovery challenges to the New Orleans metropolitan area.
Over 80% of the students attending the urban Southern university are from the New Orleans metropolitan area (University of New Orleans, 2003).
Currently he works in partnership with the Louisiana Business Leadership Network and consults with the Jefferson Parish Chamber of Commerce in its efforts to rebuild opportunities for people with disabilities in the Post-Katrina New Orleans Metropolitan area.
2) Demographics of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast Region The New Orleans metropolitan area was occupied by 1,314,000 people, 52.
The New Orleans metropolitan area labor market is very tight.