GREAT SOUND Local jazz musicians at the New Orleans Jazz Club But John Pearce started his article by saying that Newcastle in the flapper era was like any other large city and the cloche hat, the Oxford "bags", and the Charleston were rampant, as Geordies tried to throw off the mantle of wartime austerity and gloom (maybe we need those tings again in today's world).
What does NOJC stand for?
NOJC stands for New Orleans Jazz Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOJC
We have 1 other meaning of NOJC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Immigrant and Visible Minority Women of Canada (also seen as NOIVM)
- National Organization of Injured Workers (Bay Point, CA)
- National Operational Intelligence Watch Officer's Network
- Nabokov Online Journal (website)
- Nintendo of Japan
- No Ordinary Journey
- Nojabrxsk (Russia)
- Normal Fare Open Jaw (airfare construction)
- National Office of Job Corps (US DOL)
- New Orleans Jazz Centennial Celebration (Louisiana)
- New Orleans Jazz Club of Northern California (est. 1965)
- New Orleans Jewish Day School (Louisiana)
- New Orleans Jazz Festival
- Northeast Ohio Journal of History
- Northern Ontario Junior Hockey Association (Canada)
- New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival & Foundation, Inc
- Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Nationale Overdekte Jeugd Kampioenschappen (Dutch: Covered National Youth Championships; various sports)
- New Orleans Jazz National Historical Park (New Orleans, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Wiggle added Australian bass player Annie Hawkins to their line-up when the Old Bridge New Orleans Jazz Club was tried out in 2004.
Byline: By Alan Bougheyevening Gazette Darlington New Orleans Jazz Club stage a show from The New Century Ragtime Orchestra tonight.
The Old Bridge New Orleans Jazz Clubs session this Sunday in Holmfirth features singer Caroline Graham, trombonist Derek Galloway who also sings with the Temperance Seven and bass player Annie Hawkins.
Then there were the clubs, such as the Club A-gogo, Downbeat, Mussel Inn, New Orleans Jazz Club, the Pale, at Felling, and again, many others.