Donovan is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the American College of Eye Surgeons, the Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmologists and the New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology.
What does NOAO stand for?
NOAO stands for New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOAO
- New Orleans Association of Law Librarians
- National Organization of American Mohalim (Jewish organization)
- No Application-Level Mechanism
- North America
- Norton Anthology of Modern Poetry (W.W. Norton and Company)
- National Oceanographic and Maritime Institute (Bangladesh)
- National Orphaned Abandoned Mines Initiative (Canada)
- North Atlantic Monitoring Program
- Night of All Nations (conference)
- National Optical Astronomy Observatory (Tucson, AZ)
- Nation of All People
- National Ocean Access Project
- National Organization of Alternative Programs
- Naval Ocean Analysis and Prediction
- Navy Oil Analysis Program
- Network Operations Advisory Panel
- National Office of Animal and Plant Health (Australia)
- National Organization on Adolescent Pregnancy Parenting and Prevention
- National Oil and Acrylic Painters Society (est. 1991)
- National Old Age Pension Scheme (India)