The company will use the space as a showroom and as its new New York corporate headquarters.
What does NNY stand for?
NNY stands for New New York (Futurama)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NNY
We have 1 other meaning of NNY in our Acronym Attic
- Noncontact Normothermic Wound Therapy
- Nasionale Navorsingsinstituut vir die Wiskundige Wetenskappe (South Africa)
- Nudge Nudge Wink Wink
- North-Northwestward (weather reports)
- North-Northwestern (weather reports)
- Nudge Nudge Wink Wink Say No More (Monty Python)
- NeoNetworX Ltd. (Hungary)
- Network Numbering Exchange
- Johnny (cult comic character)
- National Network for Youth (also seen as NN4Y; Washington, DC)
- Northern New York
- Northern New York Agricultural Development Program (Plattsburgh, NY)
- Northern New York Builders Exchange
- Neenah Nodaway Yacht Club (Neenah, WI)
- New New York City (Futurama)
- Northern New York Corvette Club (Watertown, NY)
- Northern New York Community Foundation (funding for scholarships)
- Norfolk Navy Yard (US Navy; Norfolk, VA)
- Northwest Natural Yard Days (King County, WA)
- Nepal National Youth Federation (political group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New New york Laws permit ticket selling anywhere but at venue.
Nearly two decades after the fall of the Berlin Wall, the cultural life of the city has suddenly exploded again and is propelling it on its way to becoming the new New York.
9781845201708 New York sights; visualizing old and new New York.
NEW YORK-The National Tabletop & Giftware Association will break in the new New York Gift Building with its annual national wedding market conference.
Royal Caribbean International is sending the Nordic Empress to Grand Bahamas Shipyard in Freeport for a face lift before the ship starts sailing out of its new New York area home in early May, reports The Miami Herald (Feb.
The scene: the annual gala on May 28 of the Robin Hood Foundation, the hot new New York charity geared to the younger financial market participants who made it big in the 1990s.
The company today also announced that Lender's would undergo significant labeling and packaging improvements simultaneously with the launch of the new New York Style products.