Bruce Kushnick, Chairman of TeleTruth and Executive Director of New Networks Institute states "What's worse, the errors are rarely in the favor of the customer.
What does NNI stand for?
NNI stands for New Networks Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NNI
We have 78 other meanings of NNI in our Acronym Attic
- National Neuroscience Institute (Singapore)
- Nearest Neighbour Interchange
- Nederlands Normalisatie-Instituut
- Nehalem New Instructions (computing protocol)
- Net National Income (economics)
- Network Ninja, Inc.
- Network Node Interface (SS7 SCCP)
- Network-to-Network Interface
- Neural Network Interface
- New Net Investment
- Newport News Industrial
- Nikkei Net Interactive (Japan)
- No Net Increase (emission standard; various locations)
- Non-Sustainable Non-Supportable & Obsolete Items
- Nonnuclear Instrumentation
- Norman Noble, Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
- Nortel Networks, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- Notice of Non-Issue (insurance)
- Numéro National d'Identité (French: National Identity Number; France)
- Office of Naval Intelligence Publications (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Networks Institute concludes 7 that local Bell companies stifle competition and the growth of broadband services in the U.
The New Networks Institute estimates that with the write-offs, and the monies that were never spent, the public was charged over $2 billion dollars for a network to nowhere.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- New Networks Institute (NNI) today released an alarming report that demonstrates Bell Atlantic is stifling New York's digital future by blocking fair competition through predatory pricing of ADSL Internet service.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- New Networks Institute (NNI) today released an independent report that calls for an unprecedented investigation into paying compensation to DSL customers, Internet Service Providers, (ISP) and Competitive Local Phone Companies (CLECs) for the Bell's inability to deliver adequate services.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- New Networks Institute (NNI) and a host of leading technologists, companies and concerned citizens, filed the first in a series of complaints with the FCC and Congress against the Bell companies and GTE, which might prove to undercover one of the largest scandals in telecom history.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- New Networks Institute today requested an investigati?
1 ~PRNewswire~ -- New Networks Institute of New York, in conjunction with Probe Research, Inc.