Of the projected new net investments in agriculture, as much as $29 billion would need to be spent in the two countries with the largest populations - India and China.
What does NNI stand for?
NNI stands for New Net Investment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNI
We have 78 other meanings of NNI in our Acronym Attic
- National Nanotechnology Initiative
- National Neuroscience Institute (Singapore)
- Nearest Neighbour Interchange
- Nederlands Normalisatie-Instituut
- Nehalem New Instructions (computing protocol)
- Net National Income (economics)
- Network Ninja, Inc.
- Network Node Interface (SS7 SCCP)
- Network-to-Network Interface
- Neural Network Interface
- New Networks Institute
- Newport News Industrial
- Nikkei Net Interactive (Japan)
- No Net Increase (emission standard; various locations)
- Non-Sustainable Non-Supportable & Obsolete Items
- Nonnuclear Instrumentation
- Norman Noble, Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
- Nortel Networks, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- Notice of Non-Issue (insurance)
- Numéro National d'Identité (French: National Identity Number; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the projected new net investments in agriculture, as much as 29 billion dollars would need to be spent in the two countries with the largest populations, India and China, said the FAO.
mutual fund complexes in terms of new net investments in its bond and equity funds.