A NEW nationalist party has been set up pledging to campaign against the shifting of housing benefit claimants from English cities to Wales.
What does NNP stand for?
NNP stands for New Nationalist Party (Great Britain)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNP
We have 55 other meanings of NNP in our Acronym Attic
- Nagoya National Parts (Japan)
- National Nanotechnology Program
- National Numbering Plan (telecommunications; various locations)
- National Nutrition Program (UK)
- Nearest Neighbor Problem (mathematics)
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Net National Product
- Neue Nationale Partei
- Neural Network Processor
- New National Party
- Nice Nil Partner (spades)
- Nieuwe Nationale Party
- No Needed Parts
- Noise Normalized Power
- Non-Newtonian Propulsion (physics)
- Norman Network Protection (data security)
- Northwest Natural Products (Vancouver, WA)
- Northwest Novelty Products (founded in 1998, sells advertising specialties and promotional products)
- Nyika National Park (Malawi)
- National Newspaper Promotion Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include a new nationalist party called Independent Greeks and the staunchly Stalinist Communist party who between them could elect nearly 60 deputies.
Spanish Interior Minister Alfredo Perez Rubalcaba asserted here Friday that the new nationalist party, the heir of Batasuna party, the political wing of banned Basque Homeland for Freedom (ETA) will not be included within Spanish democratic political parties under any condition.
This was due in part to in-fighting in the far-right ranks, which led to the formation of the breakaway New Nationalist Party.
But Sharron Ebanks, New Nationalist Party candidate, said: "Under the Freedom of Information Act I have the paperwork showing the building was not closed due to asbestos.
But it may well have blown its chances after an unseemly split with local campaigner Sharon Ebanks and her colleague Keith Axon, who have launched their own New Nationalist Party.