Background: In association with the New National Theatre, Tokyo.
What does NNTT stand for?
NNTT stands for New National Theatre, Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNTT
- Nothing New to Report
- Notified National Technical Rule (railways; Department for Transport; UK)
- National Neural Tissue Resource Centre (Australia)
- Navajo Nation Telecommunications Regulatory Commission
- National Nuclear Test Readiness Program
- National Network of Technological Societies (New Zealand)
- North Norfolk Taxation Service (UK)
- Number Needed To Screen
- National Native Title Tribunal (Australia)
- National New Technology Telescope (now James Clerk Maxwell Telescope; astronomical observation)
- National Native Title Tribunal of Australia
- Newport News Table Tennis Club (Virginia)
- National Networked TeleTest Facility
- Navajo Nation Telecommunication and Utilities (Window Rock, AZ)
- Normalization of Previously Negative T Waves
- Nanjing Normal University (China)
- Neural Network Utility
- Northeast Normal University (Changchun, Jilin, China)
- Northwest Nazarene University (Nampa, Idaho)
- Northwest Nations Upward Bound (University of Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students from the New National Theatre, Tokyo, Young Artists Training Program stood out as exceptionally precise in Maki Asami's Sinfonietta.