Stanley is quite an ambitious character, the chief editor of The Music Express, which was a competitive music magazine in the 1930s and, of course, became The New Music Express (NME)," explains Goode.
What does NME stand for?
NME stands for New Music Express (English weekly magazine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NME
We have 68 other meanings of NME in our Acronym Attic
- Necrolytic Migratory Erythema
- Necrotizing Meningoencephalitis
- Neisseria Meningitidis
- Network Management Equipment (Sprint)
- Network Management Ethernet
- New Media Enterprises (Ameritech)
- New Medium Enterprises Inc.
- New Member Education
- New Miserable Experience (Gin Blossoms album)
- New Molecular Entities (US FDA New Drug Approval reports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said: "Here is a band that are 30 years old winning awards at the New Music Express and last week they were on the cover.
First circulated through the New Music Express (NME), his work has set the standard of pop photography for the following generations.