Currently the third largest wind power plant in the world, the New Mexico Wind Energy Center is the result of collaboration between two utility companies--FPL Energy of Florida, which owns and manages the facility, and PNM New Mexico, which purchases all of the facility's output.
What does NMWEC stand for?
NMWEC stands for New Mexico Wind Energy Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nurse-Managed Wellness Clinic (est. 1994)
- Nushagak Mulchatna Watershed Council
- New Mexico Water Conservation Alliance (Santa Fe, NM)
- New Mexico Workers' Compensation Act
- New Mexico Workers' Compensation Administration
- Nominal Molecular Weight Cut-Off
- New Modified Weibull Distribution
- Nick Martin Web Development (Granada, Spain)
- North Marin Water District
- Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority
- National Mentoring Working Group
- Network Measurements Working Group (Open Grid Forum)
- Network Monitoring Working Group
- New Mexico Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- New Mexico Wool Growers Inc. (Albuquerque, NM; business organization)
- No Matter What Guarantee (Toshiba)
- Nutrient Management Working Group
- New Mexico Wool Growers Incorporated (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Women's Health Study
- Near Millimeter Wave Integrated Circuits
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current projects include construction of the world's third-largest wind farm, with 136 turbines and 204 megawatts capacity, in New Mexico as part of the utility-run New Mexico Wind Energy Center.
The new energy centers include the following: -- New Mexico Wind Energy Center, a 204 MW facility located in eastern New Mexico.
Electricity for PNM Sky Blue will come from the New Mexico Wind Energy Center, a 204-megawatt facility near House, N.
In fact, it took years of thought, planning and negotiation to make the New Mexico Wind Energy Center a reality.
The new energy centers include: -- New Mexico Wind Energy Center, a 204 MW facility located in eastern New Mexico.