7 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Water Company (Nasdaq: SWWC) announced that on November 4, 1997 the City of Albuquerque initiated legal action in New Mexico State Court to acquire the water system and wastewater collection system of New Mexico Utilities, Inc.
What does NMUI stand for?
NMUI stands for New Mexico Utilities, Inc. (water supply; Albuquerque, NM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Non-Medical Use of Drugs
- New Media Underground Festival
- New Media United Foundation (digital media developers)
- National Member and User Group (Switzerland)
- New Media Users Group (computer group)
- Northland Microcomputer Users Group
- Norwich Mac User Group (Norwich, England, UK)
- Non-Municipal Urban Growth Area
- North Middlesex University Hospital (UK)
- North Middlesex University Hospital Trust (Enfield, UK)
- New Mexico Uniform Jury Instructions
- New Milford United Methodist Church (Connecticut)
- North Morganton United Methodist Church (Morganton, NC)
- normal murine mammary gland epithelial
- National Model United Nations
- National Model United Nations Conference
- National Medicines Use Survey (Malaysia Ministry of Health)
- National Museum of the United States Army
- New Mexico Utility Shareholders Alliance (Albuquerque, NM)
- National Museum of the United States Air Force (Dayton, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operating subsidiaries include Suburban Water Systems (water utility operations in parts of Los Angeles and Orange Counties), New Mexico Utilities, Inc.
Southwest Water Company is also the parent company of Suburban Water Systems (water service in parts of Los Angeles and Orange Counties) and New Mexico Utilities, Inc.