June 5, 1962: The New Mexico Supreme Court ruled today in favor of Lt.
What does NMSC stand for?
NMSC stands for New Mexico Supreme Court (Santa Fe, NM)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NMSC
We have 39 other meanings of NMSC in our Acronym Attic
- National Marine Safety Committee (Australia)
- National Marketing & Sales Company
- National Memory Systems Corporation
- National Merit Scholarship Corporation
- National Middle School Conference
- Navy-Marine Corps Spectrum Center (US DoD)
- Nerve and Muscle Stimulating Current (therapy)
- Network Management Systems Certification
- Network Minimal Subset Cut
- New Market Skills Center (Washington)
- Newport Mesa Soccer Club (California)
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Non-Metallic Sheathed Cable
- Non-Motile Sperm Count
- North Mississauga Soccer Club (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Northern Manitoba Sector Council (Manitoba, Canada)
- New Mexico State Corporation Commission
- New Mexico Society of Clinical Oncology (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Nuclear Materials Safeguards Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Mexico Supreme Court On Oct 12, 2010, six years after suspension of my privileges by the corporation, the New Mexico Supreme Court heard oral arguments on the corporation's summary judgment motion.
The New Mexico Supreme Court in July 2008 declined to review the case.
In 1996, the New Mexico Supreme Court ruled in Clark vs.
I wish I had been given the chance, because the Court vacated the reversal I had won at the New Mexico Supreme Court, and I lost on remand.
THE COURT The New Mexico Supreme Court is comprised of five justices elected for eight-year terms.
The New Mexico Supreme Court has added federal Indian law as a subject on the state bar exam, becoming the first state to do so.
The Turtle case was followed by a New Mexico Supreme Court case, Benally v.