State library limits use of its computers The New Mexico State Library says its computer terminals will no longer be available to the general public as of July 2, but will only be available to those using state library resources.
What does NMSL stand for?
NMSL stands for New Mexico State Library (Santa Fe, NM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMSL
We have 5 other meanings of NMSL in our Acronym Attic
- New Mexico Student Incentive Grant
- National Movement Simeon II (Bulgaria)
- New Mexico Statewide Immunization Information System
- Navy Modeling and Simulation Information System
- Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome Information Service (Sherburne, NY)
- Notebook Mate School Kit
- National Maximum Speed Limit
- Nationally Monitored Speed Limit
- NetWare Mirrored Server Link (Novell)
- Networking and Multimedia Systems Lab (various locations)
- New Mexico Student Loans
- Nuclear Materials Safety Limits
- New Mexico Student Loan Guarantee Corporation
- New Mexico State Land Office (Sanat Fe, NM)
- N Male to SMA Male (connector/adapter)
- Nagaoka Municipal Science Museum (Nagaoka, Niigata, Japan)
- National Marine Science Museum
- National Meteorological Service of Mexico
- Nelson Mandela School of Medicine
- New Media Science Multimedia
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also co-ordinator of the New Mexico State Library Tribal Libraries Program, Crownpoint.
The program, Fast Forward New Mexico, involves The University of New Mexico, the Global Center for Cultural Entrepreneurship and the 1st-Mile Institute partnering with the New Mexico State Library to hold classes in communities around the state, said Alice Loy of the center.
19 at the New Mexico State Library, 1209 Camino Carlos Rey.
For a good reading list of early corruption during New Mexico's Territorial period, please consult your librarian or archivists at the Santa Fe Public Library, The Fray Angelico Chavez History Library, the Southwest Room of the New Mexico State Library and the archivists at the New Mexico Records and Archives.
New Mexico State Library 1209 Camino Carlos Rey, 476-9700, Talking Book program, 476-9770 www.
New Mexico State Library 1209 Camino Carlos Rey, 476-9700; Talking Book program, 476-9770; www.