Gundersheim Michael Woolley John Rizio-Hamilton 140 Broadway 1285 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10005 New York, NY 10019 Tel: (888) 219-6877 Tel: (866) 648-2524 Fax: (212) 818-0477 Fax: (212) 554-1444 Counsel for Teachers' Retirement System of Louisiana, Public School Teachers' Pension & Retirement Fund of Chicago, and Policemen's Annuity and Benefit Fund of Chicago, and Court-appointed Lead Counsel for the Class Counsel for the New Mexico State Investment Council and the Public Employees Retirement Association of New Mexico, and Court-appointed Lead Counsel for the Class (fn 1) All capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this document shall have the meaning provided in the Stipulation and Agreement of Settlement with WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
What does NMSIC stand for?
NMSIC stands for New Mexico State Investment Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Mexico Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- New Mexico State Historic Preservation Office
- North Miami Senior High School (Miami, FL)
- New Mexico State Highway & Transportation Department
- National Mobile Station Identity
- National Museum of Science and Industry (London, UK)
- Nebraska Math and Science Initiative (education)
- Neighborhood Main Street Initiative (various locations)
- New Mission Systems International (Fort Myers, FL)
- Northern Merchant Services, Inc. (also seen as NMS; Brasher Falls, NY)
- Near-Miss Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Network Management Special Interest Group
- New Mexico Student Incentive Grant
- National Movement Simeon II (Bulgaria)
- New Mexico Statewide Immunization Information System
- Navy Modeling and Simulation Information System
- Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome Information Service (Sherburne, NY)
- Notebook Mate School Kit
- National Maximum Speed Limit
- Nationally Monitored Speed Limit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meyer advised the New Mexico State Investment Council and another state investment agency, the Educational Retirement Board.
Students at The University of New Mexico's Anderson School of Management are getting investment practice with $7 million in funds provided by the Regents Endowment Fund and New Mexico State Investment Council Any profits from the program go back into the endowment fund.
The new SEC rule is similar to New Mexico State Investment Council policy adopted last year in the wake of "pay-to-play" allegations involving state pension funds.
Confirmed participants include: * CALIFORNIA PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM * COLORADO FIRE & POLICE PENSION SYSTEM * GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION * NESTLE USA * NEW MEXICO STATE INVESTMENT COUNCIL * UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA * OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY * ONTARIO TEACHERS PENSION PLAN * OREGON STATE TREASURY INVESTMENT DIVISION * SAN DIEGO COUNTY (CA) EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION * TEACHER RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS * TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND * VERIZON INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CORPORATION Opal Financial Group has been organizing institutional investment conferences for over seven years.
SAN DIEGO & NEW YORK -- Lerach Coughlin Stoia Geller Rudman & Robbins LLP as Co-Lead Counsel for the Central States Southeast and Southwest Area Pension Funds and Labaton Sucharow & Rudoff LLP as Co-Lead Counsel for the New Mexico State Investment Council and the Educational Retirement Board of New Mexico, have reached a landmark $445 million settlement agreement in the federal securities class action lawsuit to settle litigation filed against HealthSouth, certain of its former directors and officers and certain other parties in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama relating to allegations of massive securities fraud and related activity that occurred at the company during periods ended in March 2003.
Rush said that since the state land commissioner is one of only two elected officials to sit on the New Mexico State Investment Council, "we have to be good stewards of the money we receive.
Aldus currently manages over $1 billion of private equity assets on behalf of some of the largest pension funds in the nation including New York Common, New Mexico State Investment Council and Louisiana State Employees Retirement System.