Lovelace covers patients with the state of New Mexico as well as the New Mexico Retiree Health Care Authority, and has had a contract with St.
What does NMRHCA stand for?
NMRHCA stands for New Mexico Retiree Health Care Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National MST (Ministry of Science and Technology) Radar Facility (Department of Space; India)
- National Magnetic Resonance Facility at Madison (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy
- National Multicultural Reference Group (est. 1999; Centrelink; Australia)
- Navy Mid-Range Guidance
- Network Management Research Group
- Nuclear Morphometric Risk Grade
- New Mexico Regulations Governing Water Supplies
- National Morgan Reining Horse Association (Vacaville, CA)
- New Mexico Reining Horse Association (La Mesa, NM)
- Northeast Missouri Rural Health Network
- North Middlesex Regional High School (Townsend, MA)
- National Maritime Research Institute (Japan)
- National Marshmallow Roasters Institute (Citrus Heights, CA)
- National Mayday Readiness Initiative (Washington, DC)
- Naval Medical Research Institute
- Noarlunga Model Railroaders Incorporated (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Naval Medical Research Institute Toxicology Detachment
- No More Room in Hell (zombie enthusiasts' website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the executive director of the New Mexico Retiree Health Care Authority.
Public retirees can enroll partners The American Civil Liberties Union of New Mexico says public employees signed up with the New Mexico Retiree Health Care Authority can now enroll domestic partners.