New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority (NMPSIA) and Davis Vision kicked off a vision health initiative to provide free vision services to thousands of students in all NMPSIA districts statewide.
What does NMPSIA stand for?
NMPSIA stands for New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Northern Mountains Poverty Reduction Project
- Navy Mobilization Processing Site (US DoD)
- Navy Motion Picture Service
- New Media Project Space
- North Melbourne Primary School (Australia)
- North Muskegon Public Schools (Michigan)
- Not My Problem Syndrome (slang)
- Nuclear Materials Plant Support
- New Mexico Public Service Commission
- Network Message Processing System Decoder Set
- New Mexico Physicians for Social Responsibility
- New Mangalore Port Trust (India)
- New Mexico Passenger Transportation Association
- New Mexico Physical Therapy Board (Santa Fe)
- National Missing Persons Unit (Australia)
- National Museum of the Pacific War (Fredericksburg, TX)
- North Middlesex Pop Warner (Townsend, MA)
- Navy Motion Picture Exchange
- National Management Quiz (All India Management Association)
- National Mosaic and QPE (Quantitative Precipitation Estimation; project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May, the New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority, which provides health insurance to TVI, agreed to permit broader coverage.
New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority with Catalyst Rx, the State of Arkansas Employee Benefits Division with informedRx, an SXC Company, and University of Rhode Island College of Pharmacy with the Rhode Island Department of Corrections.
BW HealthWire)--July 6, 2000 OHMS announces the renewal of its four-year contract as the administrator of workers' compensation claims for the New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority (NMPSIA) effective July 1, 2000.