Propane customers, most of them rural residents, are likely to see at least stable prices for their heating fuel, according to Baron Glasgo, executive director of the New Mexico Propane Gas Association.
What does NMPGA stand for?
NMPGA stands for New Mexico Propane Gas Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Millennium Peace Foundation
- New Mexico Project for Financial Literacy (Rio Rancho)
- National Museum of Photography, Film & Television (Bradford, UK)
- Nehemiah Medical Project For Vietnam
- National Market Practice Group
- Nautical Miles Per Gallon (flight)
- New Media Production Grant (Canada Council for the Arts)
- New Mexico Pecan Growers (Las Cruces, NM)
- Normalized Mean Pressure Gradient
- Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group
- National Missing Persons Helpline (UK)
- nautical miles per hour (knots per hour)
- Nile Matches (stock symbol)
- New Mexico Public Health Association
- Northern Michigan Paint Horse Club
- National Medicaid Pooling Initiative (various states)
- National Methamphetamine and Pharmaceutical Initiative (US White House)
- Neonatal Mortality Prognostic Index (Mexico)
- New Mexico Private Investors (est. 1999)
- Norman Marcus Pain Institute (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Casey Boyle Dyson is former executive director of the New Mexico Propane Gas Association, Albuquerque.