What does NMOMA stand for?
NMOMA stands for New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nuclear Mean Optical Density
- New Mexico Oil Conservation District
- Non-Methane Organic Gas(es)
- Norwegian Meeting in Organic Geochemistry
- New Mexico Oil Gas Association (Santa Fe, NM)
- Non-Medical Out-of-Home Care (US Social Security Administration)
- New Mexico Off Highway Vehicle Alliance
- New Mexico Optics Industry Association
- Numerical Method of Lines (differential equations)
- National Mail Order Pharmacy (US DoD)
- Natural Mother of Pearl (jewelry)
- Not Monitored or Regulated
- Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Reserve Activity (US Navy)
- Naval METOC Reserve Augment (US Navy)
- Normal Mid-Ocean Ridge Basalt
- Northern MAPP (Mid-Continent Area Power Pool) Operating Review Working Group (industrial association)
- National Moment of Silence
- NATO Maritime Operations Intelligence System
- Necessary Military Occupational Specialty (US Marine Corps)