Bill Richardson appointed her to chair the New Mexico Organic Commodity Commission, which certifies organic farms.
What does NMOCC stand for?
NMOCC stands for New Mexico Organic Commodity Commission (Albuquerque, NM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Mexico Orthopedic Associates
- Norwegian Maritime Officers Association
- Norwegian Media Ownership Authority
- National Meteorological Operations Centre (Australia)
- Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command (US Navy)
- Network Management Operations Center
- Niche Marketing on Crack
- Nippon Mitsubishi Oil Corporation
- Non-Metallic Optical Cable
- Non-Methane Organic Compound
- New Mexico Oil Conservation Division
- Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Center - Norfolk (US Navy; Norfolk, VA)
- Non-Malignant Oesophageal Disease
- Nuclear Mean Optical Density
- New Mexico Oil Conservation District
- Non-Methane Organic Gas(es)
- Norwegian Meeting in Organic Geochemistry
- New Mexico Oil Gas Association (Santa Fe, NM)
- Non-Medical Out-of-Home Care (US Social Security Administration)
- New Mexico Off Highway Vehicle Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is sponsored by the New Mexico Organic Commodity Commission.