One of the album's songs, "Lady Pearl," won first prize in the R & B category of that year's New Mexico Music Industry Awards.
What does NMMIA stand for?
NMMIA stands for New Mexico Music Industry Awards
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Newcastle Mater Misericordiae Hospital (Australia)
- National Morel Mushroom Hunters Association
- New Mexico Manufactured Housing Association
- Non-Muscle Myosin Heavy Chain (gene)
- Myosin Heavy Chain Nonmuscle Type A
- National Media and Mental Health Group
- National Minority Manufacturing Institute (Rockville, MD)
- Nebraska Mandates Management Initiative (est. 1994)
- New Mexico Military Institute
- New Millennium Media International (advertising)
- New Mexico Medical Insurance Pool
- Nordisk Morris Minor Klubb (Danish: Nordic Morris Minor Club)
- National Marine Mammal Laboratory
- New Mexico Municipal League (nonprofit)
- No Mercy Madden League (football video game)
- North Metro Miracle League (Woodstock, GA)
- New Mexico Mortgage Lenders Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Media Literacy Project
- New Mexico Molecular Libraries Screening Center
- Navy Maintenance & Material Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 14-year-old band has recorded two albums: Live Jazz in the Desert (1997) and No Need for Words (2002), which won the band three New Mexico Music Industry Awards.