The NASA exhibit begins its journey across southern New Mexico with a stop at the New Mexico Museum of Space History in Alamogordo Oct.
What does NMMSH stand for?
NMMSH stands for New Mexico Museum of Space History (Alamogordo, NM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Metadata Manager and Repository (US NOAA)
- New Mexico Medical Review Association
- Northern Metropolitan Migrant Resource Centre (refugee organization; Australia)
- New Mark Middle School (Kansas City, MO)
- New Mexico Medical Society (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Mycological Society (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- North Malaysia Malayali Samajam
- North Marshall Middle School (Calvert City, KY)
- Northern Michigan Music Scene
- National Minority Medical Suppliers Association
- Nuclear Materials Management and Safeguards System (U. S. Department of Energy database of nuclear material)
- National Museum of Marine Science and Technology (Taiwan)
- N-Methyl-M-Toluidine (chemistry)
- Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport
- Nicholas Manual Muscle Tester
- National Marine Mammal Tissue Bank (NOAA Office of Protected Resources)
- National Micro-Mini Tractor Pullers Association
- National Malaria Medium Term Strategic Plan (Tanzania)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (South Africa)
- Nelliyadi Madiya Maha Vidyalayam (school in Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2005 Countdown to the X PRIZE CUP activities, scheduled for October 6-9, includes a public symposium on the future of spaceflight at New Mexico State University in Las Cruces on October 6th; educational and public activities at the New Mexico Museum of Space History in Alamogordo on October 7-8; and a Personal Spaceflight Expo at the Las Cruces International Airport on October 9th from 11a-5p.