Natural History Museum hosts free day The New Mexico Museum of Natural History in Albuquerque is hosting a fee-free day Saturday to celebrate Museum Day.
What does NMMNH stand for?
NMMNH stands for New Mexico Museum of Natural History (Albuquerque, NM)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Metro Miracle League (Woodstock, GA)
- New Mexico Mortgage Lenders Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Media Literacy Project
- New Mexico Molecular Libraries Screening Center
- Navy Maintenance & Material Management
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Municipality (South Africa)
- National Minority Military Museum Foundation (San Leandro, CA)
- Navy Maintenance & Material Management System
- National Mass Movement of Nigeria (political party; Abuja, Nigeria)
- New Media Markets and Networks (Germany)
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Albuquerque, NM)
- N-Methyl Morpholine Oxide
- Na Minha Modesta Opiniao (Portuguese: In My Humble Opinion)
- National Marine Monitoring Programme
- National Mid-Day Meals Programme (India)
- National Mission Mode Project (India)
- Navy Marine Mammal Program (US Navy)
- New Mexico Mounted Patrol
- No Moving Mechanical Parts (fire protection; valves)
- Nigel Mustafa Memorial Quartet (Band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We were all calling it Torosaurus for the horned dino that was known to have lived in the area," explained palaeontologist Spencer Lucas of the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science in Albuquerque.
June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (http://www.
Specimens are deposited with the holdings of the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Space (NMMNH).
Lucas of the New Mexico Museum of Natural History in Albuquerque.
Meanwhile, it's on display at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History in Albuquerque and at the Mesa Southwest Museum in Mesa, Arizona, where Brian is adjunct curator of paleontology and geology.
science museum will be open on Labor Day The New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science in Albuquerque will be open on Labor Day, Sept.
Bistahieversor sealeyi is the first valid new genus and species of tyrannosaur to be named from western North America in over 30 years," said co-author Thomas Williamson, curator of paleontology at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History.