Rodriguez completed Army ROTC as a Distinguished Military Graduate from New Mexico Military Institute, and became an Army officer at 20 years of age in 1991.
What does NMMI stand for?
NMMI stands for New Mexico Military Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMMI
We have 4 other meanings of NMMI in our Acronym Attic
- National Museum of the Morgan Horse (Shelburne, VT)
- Need More Money Honey
- Newcastle Mater Misericordiae Hospital (Australia)
- National Morel Mushroom Hunters Association
- New Mexico Manufactured Housing Association
- Non-Muscle Myosin Heavy Chain (gene)
- Myosin Heavy Chain Nonmuscle Type A
- National Media and Mental Health Group
- National Minority Manufacturing Institute (Rockville, MD)
- Nebraska Mandates Management Initiative (est. 1994)
- New Millennium Media International (advertising)
- New Mexico Music Industry Awards
- New Mexico Medical Insurance Pool
- Nordisk Morris Minor Klubb (Danish: Nordic Morris Minor Club)
- National Marine Mammal Laboratory
- New Mexico Municipal League (nonprofit)
- No Mercy Madden League (football video game)
- North Metro Miracle League (Woodstock, GA)
- New Mexico Mortgage Lenders Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Media Literacy Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to his website, Sowards graduated from Los Lunas High School and attended New Mexico Military Institute Junior College.
Sumner's stellar career started with his enrollment at the New Mexico Military Institute in Roswell, N.
I also had two years at the New Mexico Military Institute and collected a PE degree.
He subsidized himself and paid his own way to attend the New Mexico Military Institute and San Diego State University where he was elected the first non-fraternity student body president and graduated with honors in 1957.
McKinley attended Espanola's McCurdy School and graduated from Roswell's New Mexico Military Institute in 1947.
Roswell is a thriving community, home to a number of military and law enforcement agencies, including the New Mexico Military Institute, established in 1891, and the International Law Enforcement Academy.
Adam Kolaczek is a graduate of New Mexico Military Institute and the University of New Mexico where his focus of studies were Political Science, International Relations and International Business.