The New Mexico Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission recommends retaining all four -- although Justice Maes was rated considerably lower by attorneys and court staff when it comes to knowledge of the law and exercising sound legal reasoning.
What does NMJPEC stand for?
NMJPEC stands for New Mexico Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not Much Just Chilling You (chat)
- Network Movement for Justice and Development (Sierra Leone)
- National Minority Junior Golf Scholarship Association
- National Museum of Japanese History
- New Mexico Jewish Historical Society (Albuquerque, NM)
- National Military Joint Intelligence Center
- Nebraska Minority and Justice Implementation Committee
- National Mah Jongg League (New York, NY)
- New Mexico Junior Livestock Foundation (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Journal of Reading
- Nutrient Management Joint Research Program (Ontario, Canada)
- New Mexico Journal of Science
- North Mississippi Japanese Supplementary School (University of Mississippi)
- New Mexico Jazz Workshop
- National Museums of Kenya (also seen as NMKE)
- Neonatal Murine Keratinocyte
- New Media Knowledge (UK)
- Non-Malayali Keralite
- Non-Migratable Key (computer technology)
- Normal Monkey Kidney
Samples in periodicals archive:
cfm/year/2008 (click on individual judge's name) (last visited May 20, 2009); Supreme Court of New Mexico Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission, Judicial Evaluations Quick View, http://www.
After retiring in 1990, he was appointed by the state Supreme Court to serve on the New Mexico Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission, where he served until 2007.