His decision came after protests from water users in Chaves and Eddy counties, the cities of Artesia and Roswell, the towns of Hagerman and Dexter, the New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission, the state land commissioner, the Bureau of Reclamation, the Pecos Valley Artesian Conservancy District and among others.
What does NMISC stand for?
NMISC stands for New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission (Santa Fe, NM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NMISC
We have 1 other meaning of NMISC in our Acronym Attic
- National Mental Illness Screening
- Navy Manpower Information System
- Navy Mobile Instrumentation System
- Network Management Information System
- Network Medical Information Services
- Nuclear Materials Identification System
- Nuclear Materials Inventory System
- Nutrition Management Information System
- Northern Maine Independent System Administrator, Inc. (Bangor, ME)
- National Military Intelligence Support Center
- Nuclear Medical and Imaging Sciences Council (IEEE)
- National Mental Illness Screening Project
- National Military Intelligence Support Team
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (New Zealand)
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (India)
- Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit (cellular phone software)
- Non-Myasthenic Invasive Thymomas
- Northern Melbourne Institute of Tafe (Australia)
- Northern Melbourne Institute of Technology (Preston, Victoria, Australia)
- Neogene Marine Biota of Tropical America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Corps of Engineers and the New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission to conduct a water resources study in the Rio Grande River Basin.
Bureau of Reclamation and New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission updated state reservoir predictions Monday.