April 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Organizers of the third annual New Mexico Mine Health and Safety Conference "Go the Distance" today announced that Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health (MSHA) Joe Main is confirmed as the keynote speaker at this year's conference, to be held at the Macey Center of the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology May 3-5.
What does NMIMT stand for?
NMIMT stands for New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Materiel Introductory Letter
- New Media Innovation Lab (ASU; Tempe, Arizona)
- Nigel Mace Interiors Limited (UK)
- Notes on Modern Irish Literature
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management (Mumbai, India)
- National Mobile Inventory Model (software; US EPA)
- New Mexico Institute of Mining & Technology
- Navy Medical Information Management Center
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- National Medical Information Network
- New Mexico Industry Network Corporation
- National Museum of Ireland Natural History
- National Maritime Intelligence-Integration Office
- National Multicultural Interpreter Project
- North Mecklenburg Industrial Park (Huntersville, NC)
- Northern Manhattan Immunization Partnership (New York)
- Nuevo Movimiento Independentista Puertorriqueno (Spanish: New Puerto Rican Independence Movement)
- New Mexico Internet Professionals Association
- National Military Intelligence Production Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
com The New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology (NMT) in Socorro and the National Center for Genome Resources (NCGR) in Santa Fe announced a partnership to create the New Mexico Genome Sequencing Center (NMGSC).
Moore of the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology in Socorro.
Phillips of New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology in Socorro.
The New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology (NMT), Socorro, N.
Kauffman holds a Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering from the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology and is a member of AIME, CIM, and American Ceramic Society.
Previous studies had estimated that these reactions accounted for around 3 percent of the fixed nitrogen in the atmosphere, says Edward Franzblau of the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology in Socorro.
It is home to New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center, and New Mexico State Fire Academy along with numerous wildlife refuges and historical mission churches.