u u u The New Mexico Higher Education Department today announced that 40 New Mexico high-school seniors who graduated this spring have been selected as Robert C.
What does NMHED stand for?
NMHED stands for New Mexico Higher Education Department
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Mexico Health Care Association
- National Managed Health Care Congress
- New Mexico Hispanic Council on Aging
- National Medical Health Card Systems Inc.
- National Medical Health Card Systems (New York)
- Network of Michigan Home Educators
- Nothing Much Here Either
- New Mexico Hispano Entertainers Association
- New Mexico Higher Education Assessment and Retention (conference)
- National Maritime Heritage Foundation (Washington, DC)
- National Mental Health Foundation
- Northeastern Maritime Historical Foundation (Duluth, MN)
- NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc
- North and Mid Hampshire Health Authority (UK)
- New Mexico Hospitals and Health Systems Association (Albuquergue)
- National Mutual Health Insurance (Perth, Australia)
- Nevada Mental Health Institute
- New Mexico Heart Institute (Santa Fe, NM)
- North Metro Harness Initiative Inc. (Columbus, MN; horse-racing organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the New Mexico Higher Education Department approved a measure under which colleges could admit students younger than 16, as long as the colleges maintained a consistent policy of admitting these students.
The board is administratively attached to the New Mexico Higher Education Department.