WIPP TRU disposal is regulated by the State of New Mexico under the New Mexico Hazardous Waste Act (HWA), which is pursuant to State authorization from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).
What does NMHWA stand for?
NMHWA stands for New Mexico Hazardous Waste Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Mental Health Sector Standard (New Zealand)
- Navarasam Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- Nirmala Matriculation Higher Secondary School (India)
- New Mexico High School Standards Assessment
- National Museum of History and Technology
- Neutral Milk Hotel (band)
- New Mexico Highlands University (Las Vegas, NM, USA)
- Not Much Here, You?
- Nursing Midwifery and Health Visiting (Services)
- National Mental Health Week
- National Mental Health Working Group (Australia)
- New Mexico Hazardous Waste Management Regulations
- NASA Management Instruction
- Nasyid Minggu Ini (Malaysian: Nasyid Award Week)
- National Maglev Initiative
- National Maritime Institute
- National Measurement Institute (Australia)
- National Meteorology Institute
- National Metering Identifier (Australia)