The New Mexico Film Office expects filming to begin this spring and run through July in and around Albuquerque, employing about 250 New Mexico crew members, KRQE-TV reported Tuesday.
What does NMFO stand for?
NMFO stands for New Mexico Film Office (Santa Fe, NM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NMFO in our Acronym Attic
- National Madden Football League (online video game league)
- National Multi-Disabled Football League (UK)
- North Midlands Football League (Australia)
- National Mutual Funds Management (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- No Moons for Mercury (band)
- New Mexico Fire Marshals Association
- New Mexico Floodplain Managers Association
- New Mexico Facility Managers' Network (est. 1994)
- New Mexicans for Nebraska (sports group)
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- New Mexico Friends of Paleontology
- New Malaysia Free Press (online newspaper)
- Nigerian Montane Forest Project (University of Canterbury; New Zealand)
- Not My Freakin' Problem (polite form)
- Natal Midlands Fire Protection Association (South Africa)
- Naval Missile Facility Point Arguello (California)
- National Master Field Retriever (dogs)
- New Mexico Folklore Record (est. 1947)
- National Metal Finishing Resource Center
- Naval Medical Field Research Lab (Camp Lejeune, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cerelink worked with the following persons and organizations to bring this project to fruition: * Office of Governor Bill Richardson * New Mexico Department of Economic Development * New Mexico Film Office * New Mexico Computing Applications Center * University of New Mexico * HP * Intel About Cerelink: Cerelink is a New Mexico-based IT hosting company which provides highly secure, private cloud computing services for short- and long-term high performance computing requirements.
Steve Duran developed when I was Deputy Director of the New Mexico Film Office," the councilor wrote.
The New Mexico Film Office announced Monday that the A&E cable television network's new series Longmire will start production of an initial season of 10 shows in New Mexico in March.
Susana Martinez should realize that the New Mexico Film Office is not partisan and has been successful in securing movie work in a fiercely competitive national industry and, therefore, personnel of that office should be retained.
film office Lisa Strout, who headed the New Mexico Film Office since the summer of 2004, was asked to resign from her position last week, according to Angela Heisel, public-information officer for the Economic Development Department, which oversees the film office.
Shipley, currently head of publicity and media relations at the New Mexico Film Office, worked as Richardson's former communications director and as a top aide on Richardson's unsuccessful presidential run.
A couple of years ago, the New Mexico Film Office and the State Investment Council came up with a report that state and local governments make a buck and a half for every buck given away in tax credits.