Dierdorf previously was Senior Research Scientist at the New Mexico Engineering Research Institute, University of New Mexico, where he oversaw development of various high-performance fire extinguishing agents.
What does NMERI stand for?
NMERI stands for New Mexico Engineering Research Institute (University of New Mexico)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NMERI in our Acronym Attic
- National Marine Equipment Pool (oceanography; UK)
- National Materials Exposure Programme
- National Medicare Education Program (US DHHS)
- Nebraska Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Net Mean Effective Pressure (engines)
- Neurogenic Motor-Evoked Potential
- Neutral Metalloendopeptidase
- Northeastern Michigan Estate Planning Council
- New Mexico Educational Retirement Board
- New Mexico Energy Research and Development Institute
- National Malaria Eradication Service (various countries)
- National Medical Expenditure Survey
- Networked Multimedia Education System (Multimedia University; Malaysia)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Non-Milk Extrinsic Sugar (dietary science)
- Nude Mouse Experimental System
- New Mexico Emergency Services Council
- New Mexico Ecological Services Field Office
- National Museum of Emerging Science & Innovation (Tokyo, Japan)
- National Matriculation English Test (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among UNM's outstanding research units are the Cancer Center, New Mexico Engineering Research Institute, Center for High Technology Materials, Center for Micro-Engineered Ceramics and the Center for Non-Invasive Diagnosis.
Second, the company has received as expected a report from the New Mexico Engineering Research Institute (NMERI), which has performed extensive analyses and tests of Halotron I.