Co-author Avila is a code talker scholar with the New Mexico Endowment for the Humanities.
What does NMEH stand for?
NMEH stands for New Mexico Endowment for the Humanities (est. 1972)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMEH
- New Majority Education Fund (now National Open Ballot Project)
- New Mexico Engineering Foundation (est. 1991)
- Nissan Middle East FZE (Free Zone Establishment; United Arab Emirates)
- No More Empty Fridge (posse)
- Nunavik Mineral Exploration Fund
- National Marine Environmental Forecasting Center
- New Mexico Environmental Finance Center (Alburquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union
- Nisei Mass Evacuation Group
- National Medicaid EDI HIPAA Workgroup
- New Mexico Environmental Health Association
- New Mexico Environmental Health Conference
- Benign Myoclonic Epilepsy in Infancy
- New Mexico Energy Institute (University of New Mexico)
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (Oxford, MS)
- National Machine Embellishment Instructors and Artists (Benici, CA)
- New Mexico Environmental Improvement Board
- New Mexico Environmental Improvement Division
- New Media and Extended Learning (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Exercise Laboratory (University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; Little Rock, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cobos has received numerous awards throughout his illustrious career, including a Doctor of Humane Letters and Doctor of Letters from both Colorado College and New Mexico Highlands University, a place on the New Mexico Folklore Roll of Honor and the Excellence in the Humanities Award from the New Mexico Endowment for the Humanities.