The New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions (NMDWS) won NASCIO's 2014 Digital Government: Government to Citizen Award for its Unemployment Insurance Tax & Claims System, while two other Deloitte clients C kynect and Washington Healthplanfinder, the state-based health insurance exchanges in Kentucky and Washington State C were finalists in this category.
What does NMDWS stand for?
NMDWS stands for New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Nursing Minimum Data Set
- Nursing Minimum Data Set for the Netherlands
- Newborn Metabolic Disorder Screening Program (Oklahoma State Department of Health)
- New Mexico Dance Theater (Los Alamos, NM)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Newspaper and Magazine Drivers Union
- Newspaper and Mail Deliverers' Union
- New Mexico Digital Video
- Northeastern Michigan Domestic Violence Initiative
- New Mexico Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (NM Department of Education)
- NATO Maritime Defense Zone
- North Mall Development Zone (Australia)
- Association of Norwegian Maritime Exporters (Oslo, Norway)
- Nashville Mandolin Ensemble (Nashville, TN)
- National Magazine Exchange
- National Marriage Encounter (counseling; various locations)
- National Military Establishment (original name for the US Defense Department)
- National Museum of Ethnology (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an effort to recruit new employees, Sitel is working closely with the New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions and hosting an on-site job fair at 4420 The 25 Way on Thursday, May 19,2011.
In its effort to recruit new employees, Sitel is working closely with New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions and hosting onsite job fairs on November 1, 8, and 15 at 9:00 a.