Traffic delays on southbound I-25 Motorists are experiencing traffic delays on southbound Interstate 25 from the Santa Fe County line to the Cochiti exit because of repaving work that started Thursday, the New Mexico Department of Transportation said in a news release.
What does NMDOT stand for?
NMDOT stands for New Mexico Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New Mexico Driver License
- New Municipal Departing Load (California)
- Northeast Massachusetts Digital Library
- N-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid (pharmacology)
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- New Mexico Disaster Medical Assistance Team
- National Marine Debris Monitoring Program (program of Ocean Conservancy and Environmental Protection Agency)
- New Mexico Department of Education
- New Mexico Department of Health
- New Mexico Department of Labor
- National Midget Driver of the Year (car racing; US)
- National Maritime Development Programme (India)
- National Marrow Donor Program
- National Missile Defense Program
- Nationwide Management Development Programme (UK)
- New Media Design and Production (McLean, VA)
- New Mexico Department of Public Safety (Santa Fe)
- Net Mean Discharge Rate
- New Mexico Dachshund Rescue (Santa Fe, NM)
- Nuclear Magnetic Double Resonance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT) recently launched an educational campaign called "Look For Me," designed to remind pedestrians and motorists to be alert for each other when on New Mexico's roadways.
28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- BNSF Railway Company (BNSF) today announced that an agreement has been reached with the New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT) to sell the nearly 300-mile BNSF main rail line between Belen, New Mexico and Trinidad, Colorado.
FHWA selected the New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT) for the pilot program because of the State's rural road mileage, total acres of potential forest and grassland, and membership in an emissions-trading platform, among other factors.
The New Mexico Department of Transportation is piloting a traffic monitoring and control system that connects traffic signals and video cameras using the Azulstar metro Wi-Fi network.
NASDAQ:INXI) announced today that it has been awarded the New Mexico Department of Transportation RailRunner Train Wireless System contract for technology infrastructure to provide free public high speed wireless service to commuters.
The New Mexico Department of Transportation is piloting a traffic monitoring and control system that connects traffic signals and video cameras using the wireless network.
In the lobby of the New Mexico Department of Transportation, an unframed photo of Martinez hung taped to a wall, a conspicuous reminder that once a framed photo of her predecessor, former Gov.