She previously served as the director of apprenticeship for the Labor and Industrial Division in the New Mexico Department of Labor.
What does NMDOL stand for?
NMDOL stands for New Mexico Department of Labor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New Media Drivers License (Michigan State University graduate course)
- New Mexico Driver License
- New Municipal Departing Load (California)
- Northeast Massachusetts Digital Library
- N-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid (pharmacology)
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- New Mexico Disaster Medical Assistance Team
- National Marine Debris Monitoring Program (program of Ocean Conservancy and Environmental Protection Agency)
- New Mexico Department of Education
- New Mexico Department of Health
- New Mexico Department of Transportation
- National Midget Driver of the Year (car racing; US)
- National Maritime Development Programme (India)
- National Marrow Donor Program
- National Missile Defense Program
- Nationwide Management Development Programme (UK)
- New Media Design and Production (McLean, VA)
- New Mexico Department of Public Safety (Santa Fe)
- Net Mean Discharge Rate
- New Mexico Dachshund Rescue (Santa Fe, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Mexico Department of Labor reports that job creation in Santa Fe has reached a four-year low and is lagging behind the rest of the state.
Some of the plan's go include: * Providing services to the elementary and middle schools by designing an infrastructure program to implement a LAN/WAN network in those schools * Collaborating with New Mexico Technet to provide local area access to the National Supercomputing Challenge * Providing special interest programs at the Telecommunity Center that attract children Posting New Mexico Department of Labor Service Center jobs on-line.
The New Mexico Department of Labor will receive a $150,000 grant to help the state assess its current health workforce and examine current resources, policies and practices and identify ways to remove barriers at state and local levels.
TCS) and the New Mexico Department of Labor today announced their plans to complete the state's Unemployment Insurance Benefits System (UI).
Some of the laborers are the men who gather daily at the park sandwiched between the New Mexico Department of Labor and the Santa Fe River, hoping for a day job landscaping or building.
Agriculture workers: $24,904 Cashiers: $21, 327 Construction laborers: $24,598 Wait staff: $17,865 Per-capita income in the county based on most current business survey, 2007: $42,184 Sources: The New Mexico Labor Analysis Statistics and Economic Research, New Mexico Department of Labor LABOR DAY FORUM Somos Un Pueblo Unido is sponsoring an immigrant workers' rights forum from 6 to 8 p.