GEO") announced today that GEO, the New Mexico Corrections Department ("NMCD"), and the Town of Clayton, New Mexico (the "Town") have signed agreements for the construction and operation of the 625-bed Northeast New Mexico Detention Facility (the "Facility") to be located in Clayton, New Mexico.
What does NMCD stand for?
NMCD stands for New Mexico Corrections Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NMCD
We have 3 other meanings of NMCD in our Acronym Attic
- New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation (Albuquerque, NM)
- Newmont Mining Corporation of Canada Limited (Ontario, Canada)
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal
- National Military Command and Control System
- Navy Manpower Configuration Control System
- New Mexico Coalition for Charter Schools
- New Mexico Central Credit Union (Albuquerque, NM)
- National Monitoring Centre for Drugs (Slovakia)
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- New Media Communications and Design
- Non-Member Countries Division
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Cardiovascular Diseases (journal)
- New Mexico Career Development Association
- North Meath Community Development Association (Ireland)
- North-Missoula Community Development Corporation (Missoula, MT)
- North Marion County Disposal Facility (Oregon Department of Environmental Quality)
- New Mexico Commission for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons
- National Mobilization Committee for the Defense of Iraq (Jordan)
- New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- New Mexico Community Development Loan Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Mexico Corrections Department stepped in and volunteered to deliver the items to the folk in Gonzales.
The Camino Nuevo center began operation in July 2006 and currently houses minimum-security pre-release female offenders for the New Mexico Corrections Department (NMCD), which requires all correctional facilities to be ACA-accredited.
Specifically designed to manage physician-patient encounters over Internet protocol (IP) networks, the MedReach solution was chosen by the New Mexico Corrections Department to provide comprehensive health care services to inmates in seven (7) facilities under the Department's jurisdiction, including both public and privately-owned and operated facilities that house the Department's inmates.
Police indicate they obtained that address from the New Mexico Corrections Department, which has been supervising Leyba's probation.
The New Mexico Corrections Department is very pleased to be partners with BI Incorporated in this very worthwhile program.
The facility is operated under a contract housing inmates from the New Mexico Corrections Department.
Here are the top recipients of the funding: $20 million to the New Mexico Corrections Department $8.