The 21,000-member Rio Grande is hoping to complete a merger with the $30 million New Mexico Central Credit Union, also located in Albuquerque, by the end of 2012.
What does NMCCU stand for?
NMCCU stands for New Mexico Central Credit Union (Albuquerque, NM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Maine Coon Cat Club
- New Mexico Council of Car Clubs
- Nine Mile Creek Conservation Council (Syracuse, NY)
- New Mexico Council on Crime and Delinquency (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation (Albuquerque, NM)
- Newmont Mining Corporation of Canada Limited (Ontario, Canada)
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal
- National Military Command and Control System
- Navy Manpower Configuration Control System
- New Mexico Coalition for Charter Schools
- National Monitoring Centre for Drugs (Slovakia)
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- New Media Communications and Design
- New Mexico Corrections Department
- Non-Member Countries Division
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Cardiovascular Diseases (journal)
- New Mexico Career Development Association
- North Meath Community Development Association (Ireland)
- North-Missoula Community Development Corporation (Missoula, MT)
- North Marion County Disposal Facility (Oregon Department of Environmental Quality)