Sponsored by the Assistance League(R) of Albuquerque, the New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation and Bookworks, the luncheon will be open to the public and will be held on Monday, May 10, the day after Mother's Day.
What does NMCCF stand for?
NMCCF stands for New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation (Albuquerque, NM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northwest Mississippi Community College (Senatobia, MS)
- National Military Command Center Reservation (US DoD)
- Native Maine Coon Cat Association
- Navy-Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals
- New Mexico Cancer Care Alliance (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Child Care Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- National Maine Coon Cat Club
- New Mexico Council of Car Clubs
- Nine Mile Creek Conservation Council (Syracuse, NY)
- New Mexico Council on Crime and Delinquency (Albuquerque, NM)
- Newmont Mining Corporation of Canada Limited (Ontario, Canada)
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal
- National Military Command and Control System
- Navy Manpower Configuration Control System
- New Mexico Coalition for Charter Schools
- New Mexico Central Credit Union (Albuquerque, NM)
- National Monitoring Centre for Drugs (Slovakia)
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- New Media Communications and Design
- New Mexico Corrections Department