9780415897686 New media literacies and participatory popular culture across borders.
What does NML stand for?
NML stands for New Media Literacies (University of Southern California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NML
We have 80 other meanings of NML in our Acronym Attic
- Newton Mid-Kansas Symphony Orchestra (Newton, KS; est. 1956)
- National Monument Kamp Vught (Vught, Netherlands)
- Nuorten Miesten Kristillinen Yhdistys (Finnish: Young Men's Christian Association)
- Nackawic Mechanical Ltd. (Nackawic, NB, Canada manufacturing firm)
- National Media Laboratory
- National Microbiology Laboratory (Canada)
- National Museums Liverpool (UK)
- Natur Museum Luzern (German: Lucerne Nature Museum; Lucerne, Switzerland)
- Network Management Layer
- Neutral Messaging Language
- New Mexico Legislature
- New Millennium Learners
- News Markup Language (XML format; International Press Telecommunications Council)
- Nine Mile Lake (Wyoming)
- Nine Months Later (band from Seattle, Washington)
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (vehicles)
- No Man's Land
- No Message Left
- No More Landmine (song)
- Nonmagnetic Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bridging activities," new media literacies and advanced foreign language proficiency.
The handbook of ICT is structured in 4 parts which, in my view, are indeed the main topical pillars of what a student of this field should look at today: ICT and the knowledge economy; ICT and organisational dynamics, strategy & design, ICT and governance & democracy; and finally culture, community and new media literacies.