Jason decided on the stunt to raise cash for the Proteus Reptile Trust and the New Life Parrot Rescue, where he has worked as a volunteer.
What does NLPR stand for?
NLPR stands for New Life Parrot Rescue (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLPR
We have 1 other meaning of NLPR in our Acronym Attic
- National Latino Peace Officers Association
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Non-Linear Performance Pricing (software)
- Non-Linear Process Plan (manufacturing)
- Non-Linear Programming Problem (software)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Perinatal Program (Janeway Children's Health Rehabilitation Centre; Canada)
- National Lab of Pattern Recognition (China)
- National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (Institute of Automation; Chinese Academy of Sciences; est. 1987)
- National Laboratory of Psychical Research
- National Lupus Patient Registry (Lupus Foundation of America)
- No Longer Playing Records
- New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (Hong Kong)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Parks and Recreation Association
- Natural Language Pacific Rim Symposium (artificial intelligence)
- Natural Language Processing Software
- Natural Language Processing System (computer science)
- Nauset Light Preservation Society
- North London Progressive Synagogue (UK)
- North Lowndes Paranormal Society (Georgia)
- Novell Linux Point of Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jason, 28, decided on the stunt to raise cash for the Proteus Reptile Trust and the New Life Parrot Rescue, where he has worked as a volunteer.