Creating four new learning communities within our Education Policy Advisors Network to exchange information on high school reform and alternative high schools, educational outcomes for minority and English language learner students, engaging parents and the higher education community, and early childhood development.
What does NLC stand for?
NLC stands for New Learning Communities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLC
We have 155 other meanings of NLC in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Legal Clinic
- Nematic Liquid Crystal
- Nepal Liaison Council
- Net Landed Cost
- Network Leasing Corporation Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Network Life Cycle
- Network of Local Churches (est. 1999)
- Networked Learning Conference
- New Leaders Council
- New Leaf City (gaming)
- New Life Center
- New Life Church
- New Life College (Bangalore, India)
- New Line Cinema
- New Literacies Conference
- New London (Amtrak station code; New London, CT)
- New London Consort (classical music ensemble)
- Next Level Communication
- Next Linear Collider
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd (Neyveli, Tamilnadu, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fall 2002: Building on Success The flexible learning community structure that developed in spring 2002 continued into the fall with 13 new learning communities consisting of 15 master teachers, 6 university supervisors, and 14 teacher candidates at 9 participating schools in Fresno and Clovis Unified School Districts.
``TLN will build new learning communities to regenerate the region and meet the demands of today's knowledge economy.