Richard has also spent part of his career at New Lanark Conservation Trust in Southern Scotland, a 'new' village built in the 1790s around a cotton mill which eventually supported 2,500 people.
What does NLCT stand for?
NLCT stands for New Lanark Conservation Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLCT
- New Leadership Charter School
- New Lexington City Schools (Ohio)
- Node Local Coordinate Systems
- North Lawrence Community Schools (various locations, USA)
- North London Collegiate School (UK)
- National Landscape Conservation System Act
- Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Safety Association (Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada)
- National Leadership Conference for State Officers
- NASA Langley Community Support Team
- Nematic Liquid Crystal Thermography
- Next Linear Collider Test Accelerator
- National League of Cities TV (online channel)
- Newfoundland & Labrador Credit Union (Canada)
- Northern Lights Credit Union (Ontario, Canada)
- National Laboratory of Computer Virology (Bulgaria)
- National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (movie)
- National League of Colored Women
- National Library for Children and Young Adults (South Korea)
- National Leadership for Development (Zambia)
- National League for Democracy (Burma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim Arnold, director of New Lanark Conservation Trust which protects the site, said: "The plan totally disrupts the site's historic character.
They include Summerlee Heritage Museum in Coatbridge, the Springburn Museum in Glasgow, the Railway Museum, the New Lanark Conservation Trust, Dunaskin Open Air Museum, Almond Valley Heritage Centre, the Museum of Leadmining and Verdant Works and Discovery Point.